Marketing is an integral aspect of your day-to-day tasks if you want your business to be successful. If you have a desire to achieve certain sales goals it is vital for people to know who you are and what you’re up to. The following ideas are designed to help you jump-start your sales and make a big splash in 2017.
- Newsletter or ezine – You can give your business a boost by e-mailing friends, family and associates a newsletter monthly or bi-monthly. This is an inexpensive marketing tool that can lead to immediate click-through sales by adding a link to your website. In your newsletter, you can include information about new or existing products, recipes; health tips and of course talk about things that are new and exciting in your life. Last but not least, don’t forget to share the latest promotions or special offers with a link to your website.
- Advertise – There are a number of advertising options available online and off. You may want to consider classified ads, online banner ads, and text ads. Do your research and talk to an expert adviser to help determine which options work best for your marketing budget.
- Social Media – Using Social Media to network is a proven marketing tool. You can use it to share your personal testimonial, updates and to create buzz about your business, brand or organization. From Facebook to Pinterest, and everything in-between, social media is a great tool to use to invite people to attend online and offline webinars and Tasting Parties.
- Publish – Nowadays, people are getting great exposure because they’re publishing their articles on LinkedIn Pulse. There are lots of other places that you can write and publish articles such as your local paper, you can start a blog. If you’re publishing online, make sure to include a clickable link to your website. If you’re publishing offline, make sure to include contact information including your website address. What do you write about? Anything that’s relevant to your industry. For example, if you sell health products then write articles about health and wellness, fitness or diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Printing – Make flyers, brochures, and business cards and post them around town. Post them in coffee shops. Ask physicians, dentists, and other service providers if you can leave them for their clients. Post them on community boards and in places of worship.
- Partnering – Partner with other direct sales consultants and promote each other. You can even have double parties.
- Charity – Participate or host charity drives, a vendor blender or fundraisers. Donate a portion of your profits to the charity of your choice.
- Swag – Use your own products and don’t be shy about showing them off and letting people try a sample. Help people promote you by offering them a tee shirt, baseball cap or, a shaker bottle with your company’s logo to help get the word out. Also, word-of-mouth is powerful and the happier your customers are, the more likely they will be to tell people about you.
- Referrals – Consider offering customers rewards for referring new customers. Maybe they receive a free product or credit on their next purchase. Additionally, offer incentives for referring a party host.
- Networking – There are networking groups that you can attend in-person such as Meet-up, BNI, NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners), the Holistic Chamber of Commerce, LeTip International. These groups are great for making connections and learning better ways of doing business. Also, if you are seeking training and mentorship SCORE helps you build your business by providing free business advice.
These ten ideas are just the beginning… the sky is the limit!
The Clar8ty Team
DISCLAIMER: The Clar8ty blog makes no claims to diagnose, treat, prevent, mitigate, or cure diseases and that information that was written is not to be constructed as medical advice. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on or accessed through this website.